Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

How to change UI or font size?

rvzar
5 - Atom

Hello, I'm a student new to Alteryx. So far, it has been great learning about all the tools that Alteryx offers. I've been following tutorials along on my laptop,

However I've come into a problem where the workflow is barely visible because of configuration bar or tool palette taking a lot of space. The text in the workflow can be hard to read on my laptop. I know there is an option to zoom in, but then I can't see the entire workflow. Is there an option to increase the font sizes of the workflow so they are easier to see? They're very small on my screen. Is there also a dark mode/high contrast mode? 

Screenshot 2023-03-19 213747.png

2 REPLIES 2
Raj
14 - Magnetar

Yes, Alteryx has several options to customize the interface and improve readability, including increasing the font size and enabling dark mode/high contrast mode.

To increase the font size of the workflow, you can go to Options > User Settings > Edit User Settings. In the "Interface" tab, you can adjust the font size for different interface elements, including the workflow text. You can also adjust the size of the tool palette and configuration pane to make more space for the workflow.

To enable dark mode or high contrast mode, go to Options > User Settings > Interface > Color Scheme, and select the desired option. Dark mode will switch the interface to a dark background with light text, while high contrast mode will use high contrast colors to make the interface more accessible.

You can also experiment with different settings and configurations until you find a setup that works best for you. Alteryx has a lot of customization options, so don't be afraid to explore and experiment.

nyck3333
8 - Asteroid

The student version does not seem to have the Options > User Settings > Interface > Color Scheme nor the other one.

Labels