Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How long does a Beta application response take?

dmccandless
8 - Asteroid

How long should I expect to wait for a response to a Beta application?

I've been waiting for months.

The latest release (2020.1) notes brag a lot about features available only in Beta. I'm hungry to use these, especially the assisted modeling features.

I asked this same question on that release notes page and didn't get a response - yet.

2 REPLIES 2
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Please reach out to our Beta team for assistance. betas@alteryx.com 

BradW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi David - We have a daily workflow that runs to manage beta approvals.  Beta participation is gated by two factors:  1) Is the applicant a Customer or not and 2) Does sales approve.  If both requirements are met, applicants are converted to participants and notified of that fact via an email from betas@alteryx.com.  So we expect at most a 24 hour turnaround.

Here are some common things to validate if you are not receiving an approval:

• Are you using corporate email address?  If you are using a non corporate email address we dont know if you're a customer.  USE your corporate email address.
  • Sales Approval - If account is in good standing, beta program asks Sales to ‘opt-in’ and confirm beta participant account is allowed to participate in the beta program. NOTE: Check with your sales rep as they will receive an email asking them for approval within 24 hours of receipt.
  • Have you applied to the latest beta program?  Here is a link to all currently available beta programs, make sure you sign up for any current opportunities.
Labels