Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

How can Email tool pick address from excel address list from NAS drive

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

Hello

Good morning. As a part of the Alteryx workflow, I want to send the attached file to different persons. I want to maintain the list in an excel file and stay in the NAS drive. How can I incorporate that part into my workflow?

Appreciate your help. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

Hi @Kinetic_analytics, you can have a table with all the email addresses, you just need to use this field as To on the Email tool. 

annedione
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi,

You can use a table with the list of all your email addresses , you can also have a table with the text of your email if you want to personalize it as well ( personalize naming for greeting, etc.)

Hope this can helps,

Anne

Kinetic_analytics
11 - Bolide

After uploading the workflow my user do not have access to the workflow. That is why I need to maintain the To ,From and CC log in an Excel file in the NAS drive. When any change happens, the user can change the information in the NAS drive. 

I understand your solution. I Appreciate your help. But I need that capability. I hope I could make my point little more clear, Sorry for less information in the first question.

Labels