Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Hi, team . i am new to Alteryx and same time Data modeling concept . could anyone help me?

vnktalteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, as i have mentioned i am new to Data modeling concept. how to do the data modeling. Could anyone help me in understanding the concept.

i will be thankful.

2 REPLIES 2
ShankerV
17 - Castor

Hi @vnktalteryx 

Within your Alteryx designer, there are some predictive sample.

Help -> Sample Workflows -> Predictive tool samples

Also there are some challenges in the Weekly Challenge.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/bd-p/weeklychallenge

#Challenge NameLevel of DifficultyMain SubjectCertification Level
44Inspire Europe '16 Grand Prix (L3)IntermediatePreparation,Predictive,Data Analysis,Transform,Predictive AnalysisPredictive
127US Grand Prix Lap 2 - Employee RetentionIntermediatePreparation,PredictivePredictive
131Think Like a CSE... The R Error Message: cannot allocate vector of size...DifficultPreparation,Predictive,Transform,MacrosPredictive
132When Will Community Hit 1,000,000 Posts?IntermediatePreparation,Predictive,Join,TransformPredictive
134US Grand Prix Prelims - Email DatesIntermediatePreparation,PredictivePredictive
147EMEA Grand Prix Prelims - Time SeriesIntermediatePreparation,Predictive,Developer,Predictive AnalysisPredictive
160Diamonds R ForeverDifficultPreparation,Predictive,Join,Data Preparation,TransformPredictive
1702019 Grand Prix US - Heat 1IntermediatePreparation,Predictive,Join,TransformPredictive
213Optimized Flower ArrangementsIntermediatePredictivePredictive
254DATA-DRIVEN COCKTAIL RECIPE - PART 1IntermediatePreparation,Predictive,Join,Transform,Predictive AnalysisPredictive
255DATA-DRIVEN COCKTAIL RECIPE - Part 2IntermediateData Investigation,Preparation,Predictive,Transform,Predictive Analysis

Predictive

Many thanks

Shanker V

Lavanth_
5 - Atom

Hi there! It's great to see your interest in data modeling. Alteryx is a powerful tool for data modeling and offers many resources for learning how to use it for this purpose.

To get started, I recommend checking out Alteryx's online learning platform, the Alteryx Academy. There are several courses available on data modeling, including "Introduction to Data Modeling" and "Data Modeling with Alteryx". These courses cover the basics of data modeling and how to create data models using Alteryx.

Another resource you can use is the Alteryx Community, where you can connect with other users and ask questions. You can also find helpful articles and blog posts on the Alteryx Community that can give you insights on data modeling and best practices.

Finally, Alteryx also offers a free trial of their software, which you can use to practice creating data models. This will help you gain hands-on experience with data modeling in Alteryx and build your skills.

I hope this helps you get started with data modeling in Alteryx. If you have any specific questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask!

Labels