Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Help Documentation Page Error

spanchal
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Team,

I am unable to access the help documentation page link shared in email communication.

Can someone please help? Attached email for error message.

Thanks,

Sachin

7 REPLIES 7
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Can you clarify what documentation you are looking for? I assume the “email” tool? If so, here it is: https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/designer/tools/reporting/email-tool.html

aatalai
13 - Pulsar

you could also search what you are looking for help with in the search section of alteryx designer and that might have a link to help documentation for you

spanchal
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking time out to revert on my query.

I may not be clear on my earlier request, so trying to describe it again.

Thank you for sharing the link, however am not sure if this is same as this "Alteryx Help Documentation"

So when I cleared some basic exams, I received an email with result and under feedback section there are few links available as resources to use and one of them is "Alteryx Help Documentation".

However, when I click on the above link, it says error message. I had shared attachment earlier of the same.

Thank you again for your help in advance.

Sachin

spanchal
6 - Meteoroid

Sure, thank you for your suggestion and guidance. 

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Here is the new corresponding link: Tools (alteryx.com). It became very clear what it was trying to reference once I was able to see the full old link!

spanchal
6 - Meteoroid

Awesome! Thank you so much for your quick response. This is well noted!

Sachin

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

No worries! If you could mark my response as a solution then, that would be fantastic 😊

Labels