Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Google sheet input connect issue

SaadNaser
8 - Asteroid
i am trying to connect a google sheet to the alteryx as an input and facing the following issues: after i connect and sign in i received this notification on the chrome. and then i chose the google sheet name and the tab. and then i ran the workflow i have received this message ErrorLink: Google Sheets Input (1): https://community.alteryx.com/t5/*/*/ta-p/733391?utm_source=designer&utm_medium=resultsgrid|Tool #230: Can't find the file: "C:\Users\snaser002\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\config_googlesheets.csv"". Make sure the file path is correct.

SaadNaser_0-1673873736039.png

6 REPLIES 6
FinnCharlton
13 - Pulsar

Have you recently updated Alteryx? I have heard of some other users having problems with this tool after updating. This may be because this tool is deprecated, I would think about installing the newer Google Drive tools. These can perform the same function as the Google Sheets Input and will continue to be supported. You can download them here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Community-Gallery/Google-Drive-Tools/ta-p/898151

Raj
14 - Magnetar

Error: Google Drive Input (1): Internal error: Failed to read port assignment
Error: Google Drive Input (1): Internal Error - Deadlock detected (@1)
End: Designer x64: Finished running in 1.0 seconds with 2 errors

I am getting following errors using google drive input

please suggest required steps to follow

rosagarza
5 - Atom

Having the same issue and was wondering if you did anything to resolve it?

bdfrench
5 - Atom

Same issue - is there a resolution or fix for this.  Using the latest Google Drive Connection tools  - 

cesarsmo
5 - Atom

Getting same error when trying to run in AYX Gallery's Designer.

Works fine in local Designer though

KK999
6 - Meteoroid

Hi community,

I have a similar issue when I am trying to connect Alteryx Designer with Google Analytics API via  Alteryx Google Analytics 4 Input (tool). Google Analytics (tool) has stopped returning data after a point in time so I want to manage this connectivity because we cannot access the data and obviously feed our reports.

I attach a screenshot:

sshot.png

I have managed to authorize the user (me) and connect to the google account but when I run the workflow I get this error like the one mentioned (deadlock detected) and one more (internal error: failed to read port assignment).

The Alteryx Designer version is: Version: 2022.3.1.486 Patch: 3

Can anyone please help?

Labels