I'm a bit more "old school", so I have an old school approach to passing the exam .... so my advice would be
- Learn each tool (maybe not in depth, but have an idea of what they do)
- Create a LOT of workflows. The forum has "challenges" every day in that people post questions and you find the answer for that.
- Do a LOT of Weekly Challenges to really push your learning.
- Repeat this for 4-6 months
In the exam ...
- don't use Google/Alteryx Community - you'll run out of time very quickly
- do the questions you know, skip the ones you don't so you can come back to them.
After the exam
- celebrate your success, congratulations because you've passed on the first or second attempt
That said, I know 1 person (and I've got no doubt there is many more) who didn't study at all, took the exam to see what more they needed to learn and passed on the first attempt.