Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

FTP only listing one file

harend
8 - Asteroid

I am using the download tool to get all the contents of a directory on an FTP server. Right now when I give the URL that is just the directory, Alteryx only brings back one file. Looking at this link shows that the download tool should bring back all the files within that directory. I've attached the alteryx workflow in case I've missed some checkbox that says "list all files" but I am certain that I've looked through all the config and haven't seen something like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Make sure to double-click the DownloadData cell in a Browse tool to see the full data, you might just be seeing the top line. It's the Text to Columns tool in the linked Knowledge Base article that is splitting the list of files to multiple records.

Labels