Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

EXCEL FORMULA to Alteryx

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

Could you please if I correctly transform the below excel formula to Alteryx formula as per logic?

Excel formula

=IFERROR((IF(L7=TRUE,SUMIFS('ICE PV Report'!$AH:$AH,'ICE PV Report'!$T:$T,'Trade Level Sumary'!$A7)-SUMIFS('ICE PV Report'!$AN:$AN,'ICE PV Report'!$T:$T,'Trade Level Sumary'!$A7),IF(M7=TRUE,SUMIFS('ICE PV Report'!$AH:$AH,'ICE PV Report'!$T:$T,'Trade Level Sumary'!$A7)+SUMIFS('ICE PV Report'!$AN:$AN,'ICE PV Report'!$T:$T,'Trade Level Sumary'!$A7)+SUMIFS('ICE PV Report'!$AI:$AI,'ICE PV Report'!$T:$T,'Trade Level Sumary'!$A7),

SUMIFS('ICE PV Report'!$AH:$AH,'ICE PV Report'!$T:$T,'Trade Level Sumary'!$A7))))

Alteryx formula

(IF
[Starting today]="TRUE" THEN [Sum_ccynpvnocasht2t1]-[Sum_CCY Principle]
ELSEIF
[Maturing Today]="TRUE" THEN [Sum_ccynpvnocasht2t1]+[Sum_CCY Principle]+[Sum_ccyaccrualsincelastcoupont2]+[Sum_ccynpvnocasht2t1]
ELSE [Sum_ccynpvnocasht2t1] ENDIF)*[FX Rate]

Note : I have correctly placed the required columns in place, but the IF condition logic is incorrect as per the output.

3 REPLIES 3
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

if you are using a sum in excel - you should be using a summarize tool in alteryx. figure out what you are grouping by - and use a summarize tool to group by/sum.

Sarath27
8 - Asteroid

Summarize part and Vlookup is accurate as I checked. But IF Condition is having issues.

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

post some excel data with your formulas. 

Labels