Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Download link to 2018.4 missing from 2018.2

SteveP
7 - Meteor

The download link for 2018.4 is not present in the download list (See picture).  Just purchase designer license from working with a trial license and the new license key is active and the trial license removed.  I've tried uninstalling Alteryx and reinstalling to see if the option for 2018.4 would be presented.

6 REPLIES 6
SteveP
7 - Meteor
Nothing - when clicked, nothing happens nor displayed. Previous tab stays displayed. Looks like the Active Tab is a dead link.

Steve Postma
Enterprise Architect
Sysmex America, Inc.
P: 224.543.9405
postmas@sysmex.com
[cid:image005.png@01D496BA.6CADF410][02_CorporateLogo_Basic_Gradation_Tagline2_300ppi]

Confidentiality Notice: This email message (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the send by reply email, delete and destroy all copies of the original message.
SteveP
7 - Meteor

Sorry - jpeg files not accepted.  attached .bmp

Claje
14 - Magnetar

Hi,

Try clicking the "New Versions" link and see if it appears.

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Whats on the "New Versions" tab?

Claje
14 - Magnetar

I would definitely reach out to Alteryx's licensing support - fulfillment@alteryx.com.  That sounds like an issue that they should be able to resolve.

SteveP
7 - Meteor

Solvled by fulfillment team.   Where the company name appears on the download screen, one will notice a drop down.  When selecting the drop-down, I found several of the same company names.  It appears there is more than one entity using Alteryx within the company.  I selected the 'last' one in the list, which then enabled the other tab.

Labels