Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Download Tool and SAP Concur

keith-barber
7 - Meteor

Hello Everyone!

I'm seeking assistance with getting started on using the download tool in conjunction with SAP Concur.

While I have come across several helpful posts and examples, I find myself at a standstill, particularly with the authentication process required for accessing resources such as receipt images.

I have a URL for a receipt image that I wish to download but am uncertain of the correct procedure to authenticate and retrieve it securely:

https://us2.api.concursolutions.com/api/v3.0/expense/receiptimages/<long string>

Links to Concur:

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@keith-barber See if the attached works for you! You would need to edit the text input to put your actual receipt image ID at the end instead of my placeholder. You would also need to modify the headers in the download tool to use your token.

keith-barber
7 - Meteor

@patrick_digan appreciate the tips! Once I tweaked the headers, everything clicked into place. Spot on about the URL too, switching it up was key.

Labels