Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Delete of some Line

Ayari
8 - Asteroid

Hello , please i have a excel file that containe a line with title but i want to remove theme  and import only the rest . I uploaded the file when you open it you will understand . Pleaase Help and thnx for all

18 REPLIES 18
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Ayari ,

Unfortunately I can't run your workflow, getting an error with your Excel file. Can you share a screenshot of your data ?

Ayari
8 - Asteroid

2021_07_30_10_08_15_Liste_de_raccourcis_pour_Excel.png

 I hope you can see it , Actually i want to juststart manipulationg the data that start from line 4

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Then you can use Sample tool the way you did, skipping first 3 rows, but not using the group by option !

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Ayari 

You can use workflow like below.

Workflow:

atcodedog05_0-1627632718028.png

Hope this helps : )

Ayari
8 - Asteroid

that didnt work , It delete the line that containes the titles , i took an exemple of the excel file , i hope it would work for you ,

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

@atcodedog05 got your back with his solution I think !

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Ayari 

Yup, thats right can you give my above workflow a try 🙂 and let me know if you are facing issues.

Ayari
8 - Asteroid

2021_07_30_10_25_12_Centre_de_notifications.png

Ayari
8 - Asteroid

thnx for you all but i got this error !

Labels