Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Date Range Tool Help

czjames87
8 - Asteroid

Is there a tool that allows me to pull data from the previous week? For example if i run my flow on Monday 9/26 is there a tool that will allow me to see only the data from 9/19 -9/23 but allow me to run it weekly without having to manually update the data range?  I am running an automated report but need to see the previous weeks data on a set schedule when i run the flow every week. I am currently using the filter tool but it only allows me to pull data from the current day back a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below is what I am using. 

czjames87_0-1663967183169.png

1 REPLY 1
Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @czjames87 

Please take a look at the attached workflow. You can use the DateTimeFormat function to get the current week, and subtract 1 to get the last week.

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1663968422751.png

After that, use the same function to get the weeks of your dataset, and make the weeks of your data set equal last week.

Felipe_Ribeir0_1-1663968440360.png

If the provided answer helped you to solve the problem/was correct, please accept it as a solution :)

Thanks.

Labels