Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Date Interface

allwynbazil
8 - Asteroid

Team,

I am using Date Interface grouped inside the radio button. There are three options to give the date range. Each option have separate column in a Text Input 

allwynbazil_0-1678297390945.png

If I select the first option, nothing should go out of the third and second options and vice versa. Currently, the interface takes the output from all three options irrespective of the option selected. I used the formula below for all the option to overcome the issue, but it is not working. I appreciate your help fixing the issue

allwynbazil_1-1678297847493.png

.Regards,
Alwin

2 REPLIES 2
Robin_McIntosh
11 - Bolide

@allwynbazil  - Try this and see if meets your need.  If the Standard radio button is selected, then the calendars are not available to select.  If the Non Standard radio button is selected, then the calendars become available for selection.  The calendar tool will automatically select/store today's date, so there is a formula to remove the dates if the Standard option is set to false.

Robin_McIntosh_0-1678299706251.png

allwynbazil
8 - Asteroid

Hi Robin,

I was trying to fix it in the Action item itself. However, your solution is a good workaround for my requirement. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Alwin

Labels