Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data Transformation to the Desired Format

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

Hi al,

Can anyone help me to get the Desired Output Format as attached in the workflow. 

1. The Required input Data is provided 
  2. The Designation mapping Sheet is Given 
  3. The Required output Format is Provided only for the BU = AWM and Designation From Director to Manager Level. Similarly we need the output of the count for all BU and All Designation. in the same format. 

Also I am attaching which Fields are relevant to which months. From F4-F12 Data is for the Month of January -23

F14-F23 is for the Month of February-23 and So on Till Jun-23

Can someone help to achieve the desired Format

8 REPLIES 8
geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@DataPirate26 

What format do you want?
maybe I didn't understand

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@geraldo Can you check the Data Transformation workflow I have attached. I have provided the sample Input Data and the Desired Output Format. 

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@geraldo Please look into the screenshot attached for better understanding

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@geraldo Any Approach on this ? 

geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@DataPirate26 

How do quantities arrive?

The values ??you entered as a sample do not match

geraldo
13 - Pulsar

@DataPirate26 

Below is an example workflow for you to analyze

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@DataPirate26 was a tough one, have to create two batch macros to come up with a solution

binuacs_0-1687470726818.png

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@binuacs This is exactly the output I was looking for. Great Approach and yes it was tough actually. Thank you so much for the solution. 

Labels