Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Customized Date

kuj2022
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, 

How do I change the date filter from the current quarter to Q1 and Q2 2023 to gather information for those specific dates? I need to know the language to type into Alteryx.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 - Alteryx Date Customization.png

5 REPLIES 5
Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @kuj2022 

What does your data look like? Example input and expected output would be helpful

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@kuj2022 The Formula to find the current quarter is, from this quarter you can derive the first and the second quarters

Ceil(ToNumber(DateTimeFormat([Date],'%m'))/3)

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Please provide relevant data to this use case, and kindly provide your criteria in as much detail as possible. If you have a workflow built halfway, kindly export that over as well.

To export a workflow go to: Options > Export Workflow. Kindly do NOT send a "Save As" copy.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
kuj2022
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

For confidential reasons, do you mind if we do a call today so that i can share my screen? I'm in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks

kuj2022
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Luke_C, will it be easier if we do a screen share? I'm in California, USA. I have a big workflow and it's hard to figure out the input data unless you can provide some directions. 

Labels