Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Community Challenges Checker

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Does anyone have a workflow that can tell what community challenges you completed? I used to use the attached but it stopped working and tells me that I didn't compete any which is wrong? I have done about 75-80?

What I used to use is attached - Need to just update the UserID in the input tool.

14 REPLIES 14
barbosaus
8 - Asteroid

Let me check if someone could give a hand. I downloaded this workflow, and it seems I have just 9 challenges completed. however, I have more than 20 done. how is that possible?

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @barbosaus 

If you look in the weekly challenge forum they recently broke out the challenge index to two threads, one with 1-300 and one with 300+

Here's a slightly updated workflow to account for that. You should see all of your solved ones flow now.

barbosaus
8 - Asteroid

Amazing. Thank you so much. I was using another progress tracker that was not bringing everything. You helped a lot. cheers.

Rwebber1991
8 - Asteroid

This workflow is great! It is only pulling 300 challenges, but when I look on the weekly challenge board there are 366. Is there a way I should reconfigure this to get all of the challenges?

Luke_C
17 - Castor

Hi @Rwebber1991 - look up a few replies for my attachment that resolves this 

Labels