Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Cant Access Support to Open a Ticket

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Help Alteryx!

I can't access Support to open or view a ticket. 

The link just takes me to Mission Control to edit my profile. 

I can see old Support tickets in Notifications, but the links are all 404.

Yes, I have active licenses.

Yes, I can access the license portal. 

Yes, I can access the Community all with my single login (I am posting this).

I can't access Support to open a ticket.  I don't even see where I can do this. Even the link to Support that my Sales POC provided : https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Support/bd-p/SupportPage takes me Mission Control Preference Center.

Mission Control does not even show me assigned to a sales POC, fortunately I have their contact info (and have spoken to them today).

31 REPLIES 31
hellyars
13 - Pulsar

Sales POC put me in touch with the Fulfillment Center. 

I had a back and forth over email.  The conversation seemed "off".

They are referring it to Customer Support, what I can't access! 

Doubly so, given this all concerns the need to switch my primary email.

Can a human from Alteryx Support reach out to me?

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

Mission control is the correct place. You dont see the following menu on the left?

image.png

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

@cjaneczko 

Nope.   All I see is this...

To clarify, I can access my license portal (everything is active/valid)

Screenshot 2024-03-01 133637.png

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

From within Mission Control...

My profile settings and account info (including products and licenses) are all correct.

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

The missing Account Team and Case Management explains why I can't access Support, see my old tickets, etc. 

So the Fulfillment Center passing my issue to Customer Support -- I won't be able to access, view, communicate with them.

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @hellyars 

Support is always accessible at Mission Control .   Include as much info as you can from your previous conversations with fulfillment

Edit:  That was fun.  What I typed in was support{Ampersand}alteryx.com and that was converted to Mission Control.  Voodoo trickery! 

Edit #2:  When I first tried the Mission Control site, I had the same issue as you.  No case files, etc.  They reappeared after I refreshed the page.

Dan

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

@danilang 

I hit refresh more than once.  I even rebooted.  I am even tried from another computer.  Same as below.  Mission Control does not show Account Team or Case Management.

Support link from Community page should take me to Support, but instead takes me to Mission Control Preference Center, not support.   BTW, I can verify my account information, products, and licensees are all good from within Preferences.  So, I have no clue what gives.

EDIT:  The links to old cases under Notifications below are dead-ends (they result in 404 not found)

Screenshot 2024-03-01 153349.png

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

@danilang 

You can see from within Mission Control my license is valid/active (and I can access the license portal).
What I cant do is see let alone access support.

Note also that in the Notifications list the links to old support tickets generate 404 errors.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 154505.png

hellyars
13 - Pulsar

I am trapped in a circular reference.

All links to Support go to Mission Control, where I have no links to Support, Manage Cases, or even view Old Cases.

It does not matter how many time I refresh the page.

Labels