Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Brandwatch API - Error transferring data: Failure when receiving data from the peer

knozawa
11 - Bolide

Hello,

I use Mentioned Brandwatch API.  I sometimes get this error message on the download tool: Error transferring data: Failure when receiving data from the peer.

This happens randomly and there is no output from the download tool.  I use next cursor to update a page to retrieve data and wait for 30 sec for the next iteration.  I updated a wait a second tool to wait for 60 sec, but same result - sometimes work, sometimes gives me an error.  When I get this error message, it seems like the download tool gets stuck in a loop.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Sincerely,

Kazumi

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @knozawa 

Are you using a company firewall/proxy? that could be the issue, there is some information here:
https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Download-Fail-Proxy-Authentication-iss...

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
knozawa
11 - Bolide

Hi @TheOC 

I don't believe we use firewall/proxy. But I will double check with IT.  Thank you for your insights.

Sincerely,

knozawa

Labels