Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Box Output .hyper extension error

dianastate
6 - Meteoroid

Hi!

I am trying to publish a hyper file on box ( overwrite an existing hyper file), however i get an error saying that " SourcePath cannot be empty" " Invalid Source Path column selected".

I haven't selected anything for the source path as I need the Full File Path, which I cannot find in the dropdown menu.

Could you help me on this? Do I need the  Full File Path or I can put any column?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
AndrewDMerrill
13 - Pulsar

Based on your picture, it looks like you would be Outputting Data into File. The option you have selected requires the full file path for a separate file you will be adding to your Box Workspace (e.g. full path to an excel spreadsheet on your local system. The full path would be stored in a specific column of your data, and then you can use that option to upload the file to Box.

Check out documentation for more information: https://help.alteryx.com/current/en/designer/tools/connectors/box-output-tool.html#write-incoming-da...

Labels