Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Batch Macro to update p/d/q values in ARIMA tool not working as imagined

AnRo
6 - Meteoroid

Hey all! 

I tried to run an ARIMA model in a batch macro so that i could test all the different cimbinations for p, d, q, S_P, S_D, S_Q and drift values. In general, i thought that this wouldn't be too complicated but i can't seem to get it running correctly.

MacroOverview.png

I tested it with two rows of Macro input and it correctly itterated two times. But it never updated the values as instructed by the Macro Control Input.

I've attached the workflows with sample data that i created so i can share it with you. It behaves the same as with the real data.

There's probably a minor thing i've overlooked but i can't figure out what and i'd be greatful for any input.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @AnRo 

The test data isn't included I'm afraid. Could you package it up - go to Options-Export Workflow and then share that? It will then include the csv file and the macro all in one package :)

AnRo
6 - Meteoroid

Hey! :)

Thanks for the hint, I exported both workflows and attached them here as i didnt knew if the data in the macro is included if i only export the "executing" workflow.

AnRo
6 - Meteoroid

Okay, i just got it running. To everyone having the same issue, the problem was the AMP Engine. As soon as i deactivated it, the macro ran perfectly.

Also thanks to @DavidSkaife for taking on my problem. :)

DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Nice one @AnRo! Glad to have (kinda) helped 😀

Labels