Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Base Map Does Not Appear

justinihil
7 - Meteor

After adding a Map Input to the canvas and setting the Base Map as "Alteryx Light - Most Recent Vintage" or any other Base Map for that matter, it doesn't show anything. The part of the configuration that should show the map is still gray. This is my first time using the Map Input tool so it's the first time I've encountered this problem.

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

"Alteryx Light" is installed with Alteryx Designer and should always be available. Even if you zoom in and pan around the map it never works? This might be an installation problem then and you might need to re-install. 

stenlidinev
5 - Atom

Hi, I have the exact same issue, using Alteryx Light - Most Recent Vintage as a Base map configuration.

- If I download a workflow that uses map input, I can actually see the rendered map in the browse tool. However, I cannot see the base map on the map input config (clicking on map input icon). There I can only a drawn line or polygon but it appears on a grey canvas, not on a map.

- If I add my own map input tool to the canvas and add a browse I cannot see base map in either of them. In both cases it shows as a blank grey canvas. 

Labels