Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Bank Transactions Analysis - Beginner doubt for use cases

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

Greetings friends!

I am trying to create a model that is able to identify the following patterns:

- For each debited account -> Cluster by transaction values and payment type to check for any patterns.

- For each debited account -> Cluster by Transaction value or payment type and Credited account to check whether for patterns (most used credited account) 

I have tried all sort of tools of predictive grouping, but my dataset is too big and I am a beginner on machine learning. 

Would love to hear any good ideas to involve other tools as well so I can study. Unfortunatelly there is not much knowledge about this category of tools on the internet.

Joker_Hazard_0-1649464340491.png

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @Joker_Hazard ,

could you explain the problem in more detail?

Do you want to create groups of transactions or groups of accounts (i.e. accounts A and B have similar transaction values and payment types)?  Or is the intention to find specific patterns in transactions for each account (i.e. transactions for account A tend to have a transaction value of x and are made by credit card)? 

I think it's easier to give a hint or provide links to respective sources.

Best,

Roland

Joker_Hazard
11 - Bolide

Hi Roland. Thanks for the reply and my excuses for being so trivial.

Yes my intention is like you said " to find specific patterns in transactions for each account (i.e. transactions for account A tend to have a transaction value of x and are made by credit card)? "

However I have no prior knowledge about how to do that and would like to use this opportunity to learn more. 

Thanks in advance,

Bruno

Labels