Thank you for your suggestion, and I appologies for the late reply. We have tried to work with the reporting functionality in Alteryx, after your suggestion, and it is simply too difficult and too rough looking. Its quite important to our 'end user' that the layout will follow our CVI.
So we are still looking for a solution, but manged to find a different approach.
1) we have unzipped the powerpoint
2) located the slides and imported the slide xml file into alteryx, as one string (we dont want alteryx to parse the xml)
3) alteryx happily updates the element values for us (via the formula tool)
4) now we want to save the result as copy of the orginial xml file (with the dynamic elements updated)
5) then we want to zip the pptx file
We have succeed with this approach manually, but we havnt managed to overcome the issues of step 4 and 5 in alteryx.
Anyone have a suggestion of how to do this?