Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

App Concatenator (Powered by Control Containers) for Alteryx Designer 2023.1 and Above

NeoInfiniTech
8 - Asteroid

Hello dear Alteryx community,

I would like to share with you an analytic app I have created named App Concatenator, which "concatenates" the analytic apps that are normally chained together in a "non-dynamic" fashion, utilizing control containers to connect them.

Please take the time to read all the instructions and warnings present in the analytic app interface before using the analytic app.

Have a great day!

Edit (2023-07-21): Upon further testing, it is understood that macros cannot be included properly, so I have updated the necessary formula tool to make it possible to also include macros. The uploaded file App Concatenator.yxwz is now updated.

2nd Edit (2023-07-21): Due to the formula update, there was a possibility of tool duplication. It has now been addressed by adding Unique tools for the relevant branches.

2 REPLIES 2
BS_THE_ANALYST
14 - Magnetar

@NeoInfiniTech Nice contribution! What do you mean by 'concatenates' them? It's concatenating the results from each app?

NeoInfiniTech
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @BS_THE_ANALYST! It concatenates each analytic app by separately containing them (excluding the Interface tools from containers as they cannot be placed inside the containers yet) into Control Containers and creating a connection between each of them, in addition to transferring all the tabs from individual apps into one app.

Labels