Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Anaplan Connector Issues

GMS1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi all, 

I have recently started my Alteryx journey and the first thing I wanted to do was connect to Anaplan via Alteryx.

I have downloaded the connector tool, and can access seeing models and exports.

When I run the process however I get the following error,

GMS1_0-1675130369209.png

I have searched online and only found references to changing the SSO on Anaplan side, but my organisation doesn't use SSO for Anaplan.

Has anyone had this error?

What suggestions are there that I can check in the settings either alteryx side or Anaplan side?

4 REPLIES 4
Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi -

Could you share some more info/screenshots of the workflow/tool config?  Are you using the input or output tool?

Mark

GMS1
6 - Meteoroid

Sure thing, see below,

I am using the Anaplan Input tool, (described as being the one to get data from Anaplan)

I did just notice in the last pic there is no input connection, only a output, but from documentation there is no reference to this

GMS1_4-1675139135089.png

GMS1_0-1675138971639.png

GMS1_2-1675139072486.png

GMS1_3-1675139097696.png

Mchappell67
9 - Comet

Hi - 

Sorry, I'm not able to reproduce the error, nor have we seen this before.  The fact that you can see the workspace/model/export confirms that you've logged in correctly, so not sure why it is failing.  These two connectors are really my only direct exposure to Anaplan, so I'm not really sure what you can do logged directly into Anaplan.com.

Are you receiving this error for all Exports?  Do you have more than one instance of Anaplan so that perhaps you could try on a different instance?

Mark 

GMS1
6 - Meteoroid

I dont think I have more than one instance of Anaplan.

Ill check though.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Labels