Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Analysis Data

3D_Journey
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I have a question on how analysis to generate to remove SKUs for this customer data

16 REPLIES 16
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @3D_Journey ,

Can you provide sample data and more info.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @3D_Journey ,

Is the issue resolved ?

3D_Journey
7 - Meteor

Alteryx Sample.2.PNGAlteryx Sample.PNG

3D_Journey
7 - Meteor

@ anyone, Problem not solve

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @3D_Journey ,

We might need complete data to work for this.

Happy to help : )

3D_Journey
7 - Meteor

No problem, can i send to your email please

Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Hi @3D_Journey 

There are numerous ways to go about what you're requesting. A standard approach would be to create some weighted averages for Sales/Units and build out a couple different indexes for Sales, Units, and Weighted Avg Combined. You can then sort your items and determine which items have the highest indexes vs ones that are lower and could be potential cuts. You'd then want to bounce that list against the third metric of count of total orders. 

All that above said, based on the screenshots you provided, 2 things come to mind. 

1. We can't really build out any workflows without and actual sample of the data, not just a screenshot. 

2. We shouldn't be helping you build out this analysis, since it appears to be a test of some sort. Either school, work, or potential job interview. 

Thanks!

Phil

3D_Journey
7 - Meteor

Not a test, I just took a screen shot of some data since my data is more confidential.

3D_Journey
7 - Meteor

Phil, 

Please I am waiting on your feedback, I'm a student and i used my student email to sign up Alteryx and i have part-time job working on client data similar to what i sent you but i really your help if you can.

Thanks

Labels