Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx offline activation issues in Designer version 2023.1

Razb
7 - Meteor

Hi coummunity,

Recently I have faced a lot of issues with licensing in Designer version 2023.1 when it comes to offline activation. 

Every single time I'm trying to activate license offline I typically get 2 different error messages: 

Razb_0-1694605110483.png

Razb_1-1694605128611.jpeg

In one of my troubleshooting sessions with fulfillment team, we completly uninstalled Designer 2023.1 and installed 2022.3 and we suddenly were able to activate the license offline, which is the reason I guess the source of the issue is with the Designer version. 

Of course its not reasonable solution to do with every single user. 

Does anyone face that issue too and have a workarround for activating licenses offline in Designer version 2023.1?

Thanks, 

Raz

1 REPLY 1
Jennifer_Pineda
Alteryx
Alteryx

We appreciate your contact with Licensing.  We are currently working to identify the offline activation issue with Designer version 2023.1 and have not yet confirmed the issue.  In the meantime, your case has been escalated and a senior associate will reach out to schedule a meeting.  We apologize for the any inconvenience this ongoing issue has caused and are committed to assisting you to the best of our abilities.  

Thank you,

Jennifer Pineda
Manager, Customer Licensing Support
Alteryx
Labels