Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Output data tool changing the format after few rows

SandhiyaGandhi
6 - Meteoroid

I am using excel template and overwriting the data in the output data field using 'overwrite sheet or range' output option.

It is preserving the format for first 20 odd rows. Then it changes the format for next few rows(example - 1. font was calibri 10, it changed to calibri 11  and  2. alignment was center, it changed to left) and then switches back preserving the format for one or two rows and then changes back again.

I am not able to figure out why this is happening.

Looking for some help.

3 REPLIES 3
TheMattLeonard
8 - Asteroid

Does your output file path include the specific range of cells that you want to write to (D9 through H20 for example)? Is the box checked in the Output Data Tool for "6. Preserve Formatting on Overwrite"?

SandhiyaGandhi
6 - Meteoroid

Yes. I specified the range of cells to be written to in the set up. And I checked the "Preserve Formatting on Overwrite" option. See my screenshot. Please guide me how to rectify this. 

Screenshot 2023-08-15 140115.png

Sharathdhruthi
5 - Atom

Where you able to fix this issue ? I'm facing similar issue. I would really appreciate if you can share your solution

Labels