Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Alteryx Intelligence Suite Template hide annotation fields

DominickAT
5 - Atom

Hello, I am having an issue with Alteryx Intelligence Suite Image Template Tool.

I was setting up field detection for a pdf when I made a typo on one of the annotation fields. I corrected the typo then continued creating the fields. Upon re-running the workflow, I found that the typo had not been fixed and now it was missing one of the fields I created after it and the field that had the typo to be colored darker red. When I tried to edit the name of the field, it caused all of the fields after the darker field to be hidden and it would not let me create any other fields. When I clicked on a new tool or the Canvas, then returned to the Image Template tool, it returned to its pre-hidden state, darker red field and missing annotation fields. (See below for pictures)

Does anyone know of a way to edit this template without restarting the annotation from scratch?

Before

DominickAT_0-1658273637708.png              

After

DominickAT_1-1658273679526.png

-Dominick Arruda-Taylor

1 REPLY 1
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @DominickAT - Your annotations are saved as a json file, which you can edit directly. Hope you will be able to achieve a desired outcome.

Labels