Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification - disabled

eboughton
8 - Asteroid

Hi there,

I sat and passed the core certification back in February and have now decided to sit the advanced certification. 

However, the grey "take exam" button is greyed out (see below). I have checked that I am using the same account, same email address and even have the Designer Core Certified badge in my profile. 

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

eboughton_0-1668103429462.png

eboughton_3-1668103651024.png

6 REPLIES 6
Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

@eboughton ,

Seems something is wrong with your account, contact Alteryx. If you look at my screenshot you can see "Certified" whenever i attained something. You need core before moving on to advanced and thus (as you say you have core) something is wrong with your profile :-).

Sebastiaandb_0-1668103879394.png

Greetings,

Seb

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @eboughton 

Have you passed the core certification with this account (@eboughton)? If yes, the badge should show up here:

Felipe_Ribeir0_0-1668111467625.png

You probably did it with another account.

eboughton
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @Sebastiaandb - I emailed Alteryx certifications a few days ago and they haven't got back to me, so thought I'd drop a message here. Guess I keep waiting!

eboughton
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Felipe_Ribeir0,

I'm sure I used this account, as I've never made another account - also I've checked my emails for my confirmation of passing and it was emailed to the same email address that this account is attached to.

The badge appears in my notifications feed but not in my "my badges" section - which I agree is odd!

eboughton_0-1668112043216.png

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @eboughton , so this seems like a crazy bug indeed, never saw this.

So the right path for you is to contact Alteryx team. Good luck with that!

certification@alteryx.com

eboughton
8 - Asteroid

Thanks both @Sebastiaandb and @Felipe_Ribeir0 for your help.

certification@alteryx.com got back to me after ~36 hours and "restored my badge and reset my metadata". I can now click the link so everything's sorted - thanks again.

Labels