Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Adding second row as a header in Table Tool

xariet
8 - Asteroid

Hi All

I am trying to add some extra columns and a second row in the table header for a given data( copy of raw data). The output should be as the attached "final outcome" spreadsheet. Row data includes several customers and for each customer, I will need a separate spreadsheet in the same format as the 'final outcome.' The below workflow is working only if there is one customer (or it combines all the customers into one table), and as soon as I tick in the Table Tool "Group by customer" I am getting the below breakdown into 3 tables.

xariet_1-1658038422086.png

xariet_2-1658038437602.png

Any help on how to create two separate tables for two customers in the format of final output will be greatly  appreciated

thank you !

5 REPLIES 5
Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Hey @xariet 

I have done few changes in the workflow and I was able to generate report as per your requirement. PFA for reference.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@xariet attaching the solution to write the output in different excel files.

@Amol_Telore excellent solution, the user is looking for write the each customer output in different excel sheet instead of one excel file with different sheets.

@xariet I made few changes in @Amol_Telore workflow to get the output. If the solution works please mark @Amol_Telore solution as resolved.

binuacs_0-1658046649727.png

Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Great observation @binuacs . Somehow I missed this point while working on it.

Thanks a lot for highlighting this point @binuacs .!!

xariet
8 - Asteroid

Thank you , great solution!

xariet
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @binuacs , that's great!

Labels