Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Adding Company Seal to Render PDF Report

EG_GBM
7 - Meteor

Dear Team,

I need to add the hollowed official seal to the PDF in two fixed positions (the position of the company name and the date), how can I do it?

Thanks in advance~

Eva

4 REPLIES 4
DataNath
17 - Castor

@EG_GBM before rendering your output, you can bring all of your reporting snippets together with something like a Join Multiple tool and then set the order of their appearance in a Layout tool (or multiple, if you need to nest these). Before the final render you can also add Header and Footer tools which allow you to add the date, a header image and copyright details etc which sounds like what you're looking for?

DataNath_0-1665652611000.pngDataNath_1-1665652621477.pngDataNath_2-1665652628973.png

The header and footer will naturally go at the top/bottom respectively, with the contents of your layout in between. Hope this helps but if you have more of a specific request then please provide some information - screenshots or a work in progress workflow with what you've tried so far would be ideal.

EG_GBM
7 - Meteor

Thank you for your quick response~ I'm doing an employment certificate case, which have two parts in content:Chinese language and English language. And I need to superimpose the variable company seal (different companies, different official seals) on the two positions of the company's name and date

EG_GBM_1-1665653735784.png

The picture you see is that I used the ovelay tool in the workflow, but it can't adjust the position of the official seal.EG_GBM_2-1665653797287.png

DataNath
17 - Castor

@EG_GBM are the 2 images the same dimensions etc, with the seal/date in the same place in both? Which position in the Overlay grid do you have the second image in?

DataNath_0-1665654438526.png

Could also try adjusting the padding to help line it up as well?

EG_GBM
7 - Meteor

You are awesome~

Labels