Community FAQ

Welcome to the Community

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Created

Welcome To our Community

The Alteryx Community was created to provide a place for members or participants to search for information, read and post about topics of interest, and learn from each other. Depending on how the community is set up, you'll find:

• boards where you can post questions and answers
  • BLOGS where you can read and comment on articles
  • idea exchanges where you can suggest ways to improve products and vote for ideas that other community members have posted
  • and more...

Guests (unregistered visitors) can browse or search the community for information. Members (registered users) can post messages or comments, track discussions, and get email notifications on posting activity and other community actions.

What is my role and responsibility in the community?

You are essential to the community, even if all you ever do is read messages or articles that someone else has posted. Communities offer all kinds of contributions: posting questions and sharing answers, leaving comments on blog articles or ideas, voting for ideas you like, or just searching for answers to your questions.
We encourage you to visit often and participate. Ask your toughest questions. Chances are someone has a solution or can point you in the right direction. If you find a solution that works, let others know and pass on your own tips and insights. You might just have the answer someone else needs.

Remember to thank community members who have helped you. Show your appreciation by giving likes to helpful posts, accepting a solution that answers your question, or posting thank-you replies.
We want the community to be appropriate, friendly, informative, and fun for everyone.

Be sure to read the Community
Terms of Service and the community's Guidelines so that you know what to expect and what is expected of you when you're here.

Comments
d8adiver3
5 - Atom

Being new to the Alteryx community I feel I have very little to add at his point, but I look forward to the opportunity of helping others as I learn more.

Harrisa1543
5 - Atom

I look forward to viewing the boards for helpful insights in the future.