Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Maveryx Community Resources

Get up-and-running on the Community and with Alteryx in record time.

How To Change Your Email Address

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Created

Looking to change your email address associated with your Alteryx License? 

1. Reach out to your account team from Alteryx first and foremost and they can help coordinate everything.

2. Open a case with our Support team in Mission Control. They will help update all email addresses in the users table and possibly their Sid's. 

3. Reach out to our Fulfillment team. fulfillment@alteryx.com to get your licensing and contact information updated with us here at Alteryx. 

How do I change my email address for my Community profile?  

We have switched over to a new SSO login setup that allows you to change your email address without our assistance! Please check out the new SSO FAQ document to see what all you can do now!  

If you move jobs or otherwise need to change the email address you use for My Alteryx, follow the steps below to change it. Keep in mind, however, that many of our applications rely on your email address to determine whether you have access to them. Changing your email address will require you to re-establish access to many of our applications by verifying a valid License Key. This is not the case for Alteryx Community – your Community account will stay with you after you change your email address. 

1. First, you will need to navigate to your MyAlteryx profile in Mission Control. You can do this by going to my.alteryx.com/accountby navigating through links within Alteryx applications. 

1. Once you reach your Mission Control profile page, click the link to ‘Change Email’ at the bottom of your profile. You can see the disclaimer about losing access to Alteryx applications at the bottom of the profile page below. 

Picone.png 

1. Next, you will need to complete MFA verification. You can do this with your current email address, or with your phone if you have phone-based MFA enabled. Select the MFA method, then follow the steps to receive and verify a code. 

image.png

1. Once you complete MFA, you will see the page below. Enter your new email address here, and follow the steps to verify this new email address. Verifying your new email address is similar to completing MFA verification – you will receive an email with a code you need to enter. 

picthree.png

1. Once you complete MFA verification with your new email address, you will be returned to the profile page, and your email address will be updated. You can see the profile page below. 

picfour.png

Hope this helps!