Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

"Subject $ '{'notification.message.subject}" Needs to be More Clear

When I receive an email notification that one of my Community posts got a like, the subject line needs to be more clear. Currently, this is what it says:

Kenda_0-1624547938883.png

This is not very helpful. Instead of this mysterious "Subject $ '{'notification.message.subject}" line, the subject/link should be the title of the post that got the like. If I replied to a post and that response got the like, the title of the post I’m replying to would still be appropriate for the subject.

4 Comments
sachink
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: New Idea

@Kenda  Thanks for reporting this.  We will be fixing this soon.

sachink
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

Thank you for the heads up on this issue and feedback! We've corrected the subject on the email and it should now be working as expected and show you exactly where you got that like! 

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Thanks, team!