The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Train the Trainer Certification

Hi all!

Right now, we have product focused certifications that showcases one's skills with Alteryx products. But, being proficient in the product itself does not necessarily mean that the certified individual is a good trainer for others to learn. 

Having a trainer certification pathway will be great! It gives trainers access to certain Alteryx training material, and helps provide some credentials to trainers to be "official" and endorsed by Alteryx itself. 

Of course, to attend these Train the Trainer and certification stages, I think it needs to be paid for rather than free to ensure commitment and some degree of investment on part of the applicant. 

These Train the Trainer certifications can be renewed, and based off where the user's regions are. 

Hope this works!

-Cal

14 Comments
Amir_Hamzah
6 - Meteoroid

I have been working as an Alteryx Trainer for over two years, and I believe that this new certification will significantly benefit other Alteryx trainers who are starting out. It will help them not only to develop self-confidence, but also to have the the basics skill when delivering training to new Alteryx users.

While we are in this topics, its also a good idea to create a trainer community as well.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Bumping this idea again! I'm sure vendors would love to be professionally certified for training as well! This opens up a whole new avenue for training hubs too then there's something for everybody!

Status changed to: Partner Dependent

After further comments were reviewed, we escalated this to the proper team, as the Community team would not be in charge of supporting this initiative. It will be dependant on their roadmap and initiatives if this idea is considered.

Maveryx Community Team

SuncerayJ
5 - Atom

This is exactly what I'm looking for!!