The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Stop Scrolling When I Change the Number of Results Shown on Search

After searching something on the Community then scrolling to the bottom of the results, I may want to change the number of results per page with the provided drop down. When I do this, however, the webpage automatically scrolls back to the top of the page. This is inconvenient because then I have to scroll back down to find where I had last stopped so I know where to start skimming results again. It would be great if the additional results could load without moving my webpage around. Thanks!

3 Comments
WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @Kenda - can you clarify a bit for me?  Is this in general search or advanced search that you're making this request?

Advanced Search URL

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hey @WillM  - Is this gif helpful? Notice after I select a different number of results from the dropdown, the page automatically scrolls back to the top

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

JessL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Thank you for your feedback and the clarification. We're looking into this with our search vendor to see if there is anything we can do to alleviate this issue.