Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Multiple NPS Surveys

When I surf around the community, a quick survey pops up

It does so simultaneously in multiple open pages and even though you complete one the others start popping again...

And I receive the survey nearly everytime I log on... It gets a little annoying...

Best

3 Comments
JulieH
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Thanks for letting us know @Atabarezz. The NPS survey should only appear every 90 days if you have completed it already or opted out. However since cookies are used, you may get a different experience if you often clear cookies, or use anonymous sessions. Can you provide more information on your browser and settings so we may investigate further?

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

I'm using firefox 46.0.1

I presume it's because I refresh my cookies weekly but then it happens when I signed in so there should be no need for cookies,

Alteryx community web service knows me and should be tracing my responses already isn't it?

Best

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

We've consistently been updating the survey settings in the community to ensure you don't get annoyed by multiple instances occurring.  It should be behaving much better now, but if you're still running into problems, please let us know!