The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Alteryx Designer Cloud (not trifacta) learning path and certification

Hello all,

My goal today was to work on Alteryx Designer Cloud (the "new" one, not Trifacta). I began this path https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Learning-Paths/Designer-Cloud-Core-Trifacta-Classic/ta-p/1045768 but what a deception ! It's about the Trifacta.

Do I miss something ? We all have understood Alteryx Cloud is your priority but building documentation, tutorials, certifications is not exactly an option if you want to seduce customers and partners.

Best regards,

Simon

1 Comment
Status changed to: New Idea

Hi Simon. The Certification team is actively developing a new Cloud Certification based on the new Cloud user interface that we're planning to launch for candidates this summer. We still offer the legacy Cloud, Trifacta Classic versions of our exams to those potentially still using that interface, but we are excited about this new offering coming soon. We will update our Maveryx Community later this spring with more information, so please check back regularly for updates. Thanks!