Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Last week we covered what the Alteryx Inspire conference offers for beginner users. Now let’s hear some reasons from the ACEs to attend Inspire if you are more familiar with the software!

MeganDibble_0-1681315743739.png

Visit the solutions center

The solutions center at Inspire is staffed with Alteryx experts who are ready and excited to help you with any questions about the products or a project you are working on.

@MarqueeCrew encouraged Community members to “enjoy the benefits of Inspire in the form of free advice and consultation at the ever-popular Solution Center.  Bring your use case and get solving!"

@mbarone agreed: “Avail yourself of the Solutions Center and bring that problem or two you've been stuck on and have an expert walk you through it one-on-one. You'll be sure to go home with way more Alteryx knowledge than you came with."

Check out the UX lab 

The UX lab will be available on Wednesday and Thursday at Inspire, and it’s a great opportunity to see what’s in the works and give feedback on the look and feel of the product.

image002.png

As @SeanAdams stated, “An important reason to attend Inspire is that you get to talk to the actual folk who work on Alteryx every day (solution centers; presentations, etc.)–so that they can get a fuller understanding of both the areas where Alteryx is great, and the areas where there is still work to be done or opportunities to take advantage of. This includes formal sessions (like UX workshops where you get to give feedback) and informal interactions in the Solution Center or on the floor."

@AbhilashR also said, “You can visit the UX lab to get a sneak peek on what Alteryx is potentially working in the background, and perhaps your feedback can help shape its journey."

Attend more technical presentations

@mbarone also encouraged intermediate users to attend more technical presentations. You can browse the full session catalog here. In these sessions, you have the unique opportunity to see how other companies have solved tough technical challenges with Alteryx, as well as hear from Alteryx employees.

You can filter the sessions to find the ones you are most interested in too!

image003.png

@MarqueeCrew mentioned the importance of discovering “what you didn't know that you didn't know,” and these presentations are a great way to enter into previously “uncharted territories” in your learning.

Next Steps

Are you excited about Inspire yet?! It’s a great opportunity to take your Alteryx skills and knowledge to the next level, as well as meet like-minded individuals. You can register to attend, as well as check out the agenda, sessions, and FAQs here.

Another next step you can take is signing up for the Grand Prix qualifiers (by April 17th). Check out this blog to learn more about what the Grand Prix is and how you can participate. It’s a fun event that you don’t want to miss, whether you are participating or cheering on the competitors.

We hope to see you there. If you’ve attended a past Inspire, we would love to hear about a favorite memory you have from the conference in the comments!

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments