Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
AlteryxMatt

What do you call a running turkey? Fast-food!

Time to break out the leftovers, Maveryx! This month's Top Contributors blog is all about how our top users embody some characteristics of your favorite leftovers. Bread-y or not, let's jump into it!

Problem solvers – Most solutions

claudio-schwarz-4qJlXK4mYzU-unsplash.jpg

Source: Unsplash

Turkey: the great problem solver. This versatile poultry can be prepared in any number of ways. From deep-frying to over-roasting, there are so many different ways to approach preparation. Our problem solvers for November seem to look at each problem as if it were a Turkey they had to prepare, studying it from every angle until they are able to figure out the perfect solution.

@AndrewDMerrill  – 54 solutions

@binuacs  – 35 solutions

@caltang  – 33 solutions

Conversation Starter – Threads Started

element5-digital-uIKfMNXO3bI-unsplash.jpg

Everyone’s suddenly a lot more talkative when they see you walk in with some pumpkin pie. I picture our top conversation starters for November to be someone who walks around and gives everyone a piece of the pumpkin pie they brought. To put this in Community terms: the top users love sharing and intellectual discussion. These users love to share their thoughts and introduce topics for discussion so that everyone else feels invited to participate in the fun!

@wonka1234  – 12 threads

@Ariharan – 14 threads

@caltang  – 9 threads

Prolific Posters – Most Replies

parnis-azimi-qrDM1rmKgOQ-unsplash.jpg

If there's one leftover I cannot get enough of, it's mashed potatoes. A blank canvas to start off your plate, mashed potatoes seem to go with anything you pair them with, and it is always the answer for anyone unsure of what to eat. Our Maveryx with the most replies sees every post as a blank canvas for them to engage with, whether that’s to add their opinion to a topic or just to say hello.

@AndrewDMerrill – 266 replies

@caltang  – 248 replies

@gawa – 138 replies

Peer reviewed – Most likes received

sorel_67-1OfPse1qVLM-unsplash.jpg

Any event that has a ham present is where I will be spending the most time this holiday season. I may be a bit biased, but I believe ham is the superior holiday food. Just like the Maveryx with the most likes, a holiday ham is always a welcome sight to be enjoyed by all. These Maveryx are clearly doing something right and go above and beyond for others in the Community.  

@gawa  – 137 likes

@caltang  – 133 likes

@simonaubert_bd – 126 likes

This holiday season, we are so very thankful for all Maveryx who contribute to the Community in their own ways.  As we wrap up the year, be on the lookout for a special year-end Top Contributors blog!

Comments