Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

TC Blog - Feb 2019 (4).png

Happy Wednesday Alteryx Community! As we enter the end of our weeks, lets look back at last month and congratulate our Top Contributors for June!

June Top Solution Authors

@danilang@danilang@Thableaus@Thableaus

@CharlieS@CharlieS

1. @danilang 48
  2. @Thableaus 41
  3. @CharlieS 16

One of my favorite solutions from @danilang was his response to @helenjin1's question about pulling a hyperlink from source code. @danilang provided a workflow screenshot and called out essential tools and provided explanations to the web scraping solution. Relive the magic in the thread here.

Did you receive a solution from one of our June Top Contributors? Comment below to share your experience!

Don't forget to see where you rank in the Solutions leaderboards!

June Top Star Authors

@SeanAdams@SeanAdams  @danilang@danilang@MarqueeCrew@MarqueeCrew

1. @MarqueeCrew 98
  2. @SeanAdams 86
  3. @danilang 70

All three Top Star Authors were close to breaking 100 stars received in June! Maybe in July we'll see the Top Star Authors break 100 - who's up for the challenge?

See where you rank in the Stars leaderboards!

At Inspire Nashville, the Community team hosted a Top Contributors event for our User Group Leaders, Alteryx ACEs, and Alteryx Advocates. We had SUCH a blast celebrating the contributions of those who were able to attend!

1TRX8426.jpg

Pictured left to right: @HeatherMHarris@dataMack@NicoleJohnson@Deanna@ThizViz@JoeM and more! 

1TRX8592.jpg

Pictured left to right: @AlexKo@MattD@NeilR, @Thableaus@OlivierLP, @ThizViz@Claje@ggruccio and more! 

Inspire19-topcontrib.png

At our Top Contributors celebration, we had the opportunity to recognize @Thableaus@danilang, and @CharlieS for their outstanding participating on our Community! They were given awards and a shiny new Top Contributor badge. We can't wait to see what they do next, and to see who will be awarded this honor next year. Do you have aspirations to become a Community Top Contributor? Reach out and make connections with our current TCs to get their advice, tips, and get inspired to keep solving.

tc and friends_2019.JPG

Pictured from left to right: @papalow, @patrick_digan, @estherb47@danilang@CharlieS@Thableaus@LeahK

For more Inspire recaps, check out @LeahK's June Community Highlights blog post to catch up on all things Community from last month. We can't wait to see more solutions, stars, funnies, and friends made on the Community throughout the rest of the summer.

Madeline Johannsen
Podcast Manager

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!

Hey there! I'm Maddie, the Sr. Manager for our two podcasts: Alter Everything, and Data Science Mixer. I'm skilled and experienced at connecting people, and work to foster an encouraging analytics culture for learning and collaboration to help grow the Alteryx Community. Drop me a line to say hello and listen to Alter Everything and Data Science Mixer on your favorite podcast app!