Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We were dancing in September with all the fun Community highlights last month! Read on to hear about the latest and greatest updates.

Source: GIPHY

Need to Know

We’ve been moving and grooving here in Community and have a handful of updates to share!

• You’ll notice a new item on the main navigation, Toolbox. In Toolbox, you’ll find Gallery, your one-stop shop for user-built tools and workflows. You’ll also find the newly launched Marketplace. This is your go-to destination for verified creator-supported and ready to install Add-Ons like connectors, macros and more. Read more about Marketplace here!
  • You can now navigate to Mission Control on the main navigation by going to the Support category and clicking Support on the drop down menu.
  • With the launch of dark mode last month, we also ironed out some pesky bugs that came with the new feature. We updated badges to be dark mode friendly as well as fixed a handful of visual accessibility bugs.
  • Need some Alteryx inspiration? Head over to the Excellence Awards Hall of Fame to see the 2023 award winners!

Community News

You may have heard we had something big to celebrate last month—we had our 8 year anniversary and hit 500k all time members on the Maveryx Community! Check out this blog to get a recap of what our Community has accomplished over the past year.

Last month we hosted over 20 User Group meetings globally! From APIs to Cloud to solving weekly challenges and several Trips & Tricks sessions, we had it all! If you feel you missed something, we have you covered--check our meeting round-up. To register for upcoming meetings, check out our User Group Meetings calendar.

In other news, our Introduce Yourself board has moved into a pinned post in the general discussion board. Visit the thread to welcome new members to our community!

Read, Listen, and Watch

If you’re using Alteryx, we want to make sure you’re aware of all the resources provided by Customer Success to help you along your learning journey! Watch this quick video to learn more:

Our Community blogs featured some great thought leadership in September. @pmaier1971 shared how to achieve 360 governance with Alteryx, as well as how to comply with GDPR. @caltang let us in on some tips for improving your Alteryx internal training experience.

Last but not least, this month we released a special episode of Alter Everything, where we share some highlights from the AlterNext event that occurred on September 14th, hosted by @Nick612Haylund. Give it a listen below!

Closing Thoughts

It was a September to remember 😊 Thanks for reading and we will see you next month!

As a reminder, you can subscribe to the Alter.Nation blog at the bottom of this article to ensure you never miss an update.

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Comments