Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

In this blog, we will be covering highlights from not one but two action-packed months in the Alteryx Community. Let’s jump in!

Source: GIPHY

Need to Know 

We’re cruising down the slopes at full speed and have some big updates to share that were recently launched in February!  

• The new Server Administrator exam and Designer Cloud certifications are officially live in Academy > Certification! Whether you’re looking to showcase your Server or Designer Cloud skills, be sure to check out and take advantage of these free exams. 
  • The Analytics Maturity Assessment is now available to all community members! In less than 15 minutes, this assessment will provide you with a personalized report of your performance and insights into how you can accelerate your analytics journey.  
  • An Author tag has been added to the original poster’s replies to threads.  
  • ‘Getting Started’ is its own item on the main navigation. This re-organization will make it easier for members who are just getting started on their Alteryx journey to find the resources they need.  

Community News 

To prepare for our new exams, you can work through the Designer Cloud learning paths and interactive lessons. Additionally, we are happy to announce that the Designer Core (Desktop) Certification was updated on January 31st! You can review the changes in this blog. 

One of our user group leaders was featured on the podcast in January—listen to episode 123: The scoop on Alteryx User Groups. If this piques your interest in user groups, then check out the User Group Meetings Calendar and join your local user group to stay up to date on current and future meetings. 

Curious to see what happens at Alteryx User Group meetings? We got you covered! We have compiled a list that showcases what happens at our meetings: Alteryx User Group Meeting Round Up 2022. 

Read & Listen 

What are we listening to this month? Well, in episode 124: How data plays a role in the educational landscape, @mikecusic explored how educators use data to inform their instruction for students. And in our latest episode, @Katherineroach35 explained how Auto Insights provides value to all types of businesses.  

One of our favorite blogs lately—and one of the community’s favorites, based on the likes—was @DataNath's article on how to troubleshoot Formula tool errors. For another interesting how-to, check out @TheOC's blog on automating PDF ingestion.  

We also had some announcements from product marketing this month, including a recap of new Alteryx Analytics Cloud features and a blog about updates in Alteryx Server 2022.3, which is now available! 

Conclusion 

We’ve had a great start to the year in the Alteryx Community. To all of our awesome members—keep on shredding! 

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.