Alter.Nation

Community news, customer stories, and more!
MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Need something to hold you over until we all gather in person for Alteryx Inspire in May? Check out the Alter.Next Virtual Summit on February 16th.

Gartner just released a startling statistic: 74% of organizations in 2023 will be using cloud-based analytics platforms, and this Alteryx virtual summit will be all about cloud analytics.

Alter.Next is a great way to see how your peers and fellow Alteryx customers are scaling cloud analytics throughout their organization.

Alteryx is excited to welcome Barbara Corcoran from ABC’s Shark Tank and the Head of Data Engineering at Infectious Diseases Data Observatory (IDDO) to Alter.Next Virtual Summit on Feb 16th. ‘Shark’ Barbara Corcoran, who has invested in over 80 companies, will share how she leveraged data and analytics to improve her business investment decisions. Kalynn Kennon, Head of Data Engineering at IDDO, will share how they used cloud analytics to standardize patient data and improve patient outcomes.

Be inspired. Get connected. Leave empowered. Register Today!

Megan Dibble
Sr. Content Manager

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Sr. Content Manager at Alteryx. I work to make sure our blogs and podcast have high quality, helpful, and engaging content. As a data analyst turned writer, I am passionate about making analytics & data science accessible (and fun) for all. If there is content that you think the community is missing, feel free to message me--I would love to hear about it.