Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner

Thanks @ChrisS  for reaching out to the Women of Analytics Community!  I was honored to present recently at the Healthcare User Group Q1 2019 meeting, and as @SGolnik said, the leadership team of the Healthcare User Group and Chris do an outstanding job of preparing for the presentations, timing, and making sure everything runs smoothly!  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Healthcare/Q1-2019-Healthcare-User-Group-Meeting-Recap/gpm-p/382337...

It was awesome to work with Chris and their leadership team, and I highly recommend to WoA members to consider presenting at any of the Industry / Departmental group meetings; plus, if you have a chance to present at local Alteryx user groups as well, it gives you added experience - as well as benefits the user group members with insight and new knowledge!

Chris, I am definitely interested in presenting for the Transportation, Finance and Marketing groups; I specialize in Spatial and Demographic Analytics (20 years now) and I have applied Spatial Analytics in all three of these areas.  Location always matters, right?  :)

Thanks again for asking our WoA members to present; I know you will receive a ton of capable and talented presenters from this group!

@Deanna