- My name is Mike Erickson and I am in the Supply Chain Management Industry.
- I have been using Alteryx for almost a year.
- The Data Cleansing and Field Summary tools are two of my favorites.
- I would like to better understand the interface tools.
I'm excited to be a part of the Alteryx in the Indianapolis area and look forward to more opportunities to interact.
I had a trial of Alteryx and wish I could use it more. There are so many possibilities...
1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from? Bryan Chisholm, Medical Devices
2. How long have you been using alteryx? about 1 month
3. What Alteryx Tool/Feature do you like the most? Join & Union, how could you blend data without these tools?
4. What Alteryx Tool/Feature do you want to learn more about? Text processing and clean up & maybe the address matching tools
Thanks to Alteryx, I now have R installed on my computer and have been playing with R scripts some. I hope to do more of that in the future.
1.) Colin Thornburg --- Insurance/Financial Services industry
2.) I've been taking advantage of multiple trials off/on for the last year or so but finally became an official customer a couple of months ago
3.) Dynamic Input, Output tool (directly to Tableau Server)
4.) batch macros, predictive tools and DataRobot partnership
Hey, I know you @aberry0613 !
Excited to join this group! Is there a meeting for Q2 or Q3 scheduled? Is this the best place for information?
- Brad Brechbuhl. I've mainly worked in the Insurance industry.
- About 2 years
- Predictive and Geospatial Tools. If I had to pick one "general tool" I'd say the Formula tool since it's widely used.