Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner

Hi, everyone!  Just a reminder of our Dallas Alteryx User Group meeting this Friday, January 31st, from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.!  Please join us at the Slalom location in Addison; the meeting will be on the first floor, in conference room 122W.  As mentioned, parking will be free, so please bring your parking stubs for validation (thank you, Slalom)!  There are a few seats left, so please sign up using the Eventbrite RSVP in the original message above.

We look forward to hearing Matt's presentation on "Electric Plan Solutions", as well as Charlie's showcase of Spatial Analytics, along with the leadership team's goals and group discussion for 2020!

In addition, I will be posting soon about our upcoming February meeting near Fort Worth, which will be Friday, February 28th, and includes a happy hour!  This meeting will be at a special brewery location in Grapevine, so stay tuned for the meeting information!

As with most of our meetings, we have two speakers; currently we have one speaker confirmed for the February meeting, and I would like to ask if any of our members would like to present for the second speaker time frame as well?  Please reply to this post, or contact me directly at dsanchez@prokarma.com if you may be interested in presenting; the topic can be a use case, how to use a specific tool (or set of tools), or simply how Alteryx has changed your company!

Thank you again, and hope to see you on Friday!

@Deanna