User Group Time! 2021!
Good news all, User Groups are coming back and I don't have to be coming live from You Tube where I couldn't really interact with you and it just wasn't my thing. It doesn't feel right talking to myself and not you wonderful people.
I would love to hear how you have all been doing throughout COVID and what is new in your organisations.
How is Friday 11th June for a date to get together? Via Teams? with sharing capabilities?
We can hear from Hatty on her entry into the Grand Prix! We can hear from Becky on her Business Case!
I have lots to share from working in a new organisation.
Simon P / Wasim how are you both? It would be great to hear from you!
Let's do this and get back together!
Our Pledges from 2020, most are still valid:
- MOB CHALLENGES must continue
- Tool Mastery - dig deeper into the tools and how they work
- Multi Row Formula
- Generate Rows
- Forecasting in R and Alteryx Tools
- Market Basket Analysis (Ben Moss)
- GIS vrs Alteryx (Harriet Jack)
- Limits of Alteryx
- What can I do, what shouldn't I do?
- Best Practises
- Coolest thing I have done
- Dan Vincent
- Ben Moss
- Power BI
- R Challenge - take some R code and translate it back into Alteryx (Polly to set the Challenge)
- HERE API
- API Basics (covered in the webscraping content from last year - will link back)